You have questions, we have answers.
- How does premium financing help me?
- Which clients can benefit from premium financing?
- How should premium financing factor in to my full-service approach?
- How much commission can an I deduct from the down payment?
- How will I receive my commission if it is not deducted directly from the down payment?
- Where should I send the original Premium Finance Agreement?
- Do you bill the insured?
- Where should the insured send payments?
- Will I be notified when an account is delinquent?
- If the insured pays off the account early, do they get any money back?
- What are "Online Quotes" and how can I access them?
Q: Which clients can benefit from premium financing?
A: Premium financing makes sense for a wide array of your clients, including: small and family owned businesses, larger firms, major corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals with specialized needs. Clients with unique personal property assets, as well as professionals, consultants and investors can also benefit from premium financing.
Q: How should premium financing factor in to my full-service approach?
A: Premium financing should play an important role when developing a comprehensive plan for your clients. That's because when your clients finance their insurance, they free up cash flow for more strategic initiatives. They also gain peace of mind in knowing that their premiums are paid and fully budgeted for the fiscal year.
Q: How much commission can I deduct from the down payment?
A: You may deduct the total commission on base premium quoted by the Managing General Agent, which is usually found on the underwriting quote.
Q: Where should I send the original Premium Finance Agreement?
A: The original Premium Finance Agreement should be sent to Royal Premium, P.O. Box 257, Southfield, MI 48037-0257.
The Managing General Agent will be notified by Royal Premium upon acceptance of the Premium Finance Agreement; therefore, do not send the original copy to them.
Q: If the insured pays off the account early, do they get any money back?
A: Yes. A refund of any unearned interest is returned to the insured in accordance with the terms of the Premium Finance Agreement.
Q: What are "Online Quotes" and how can I access them?
A: Our Online Quotes system gives agents the option of producing finance quotes and premium finance contracts quickly and conveniently from anywhere at any time through any internet browser.
Online Quotes offer the convenience of:
To access Online Quotes simply call 800.477.7889 to set up your username and password.